Product Purchased By IMBB
Today’s review is about BH Cosmetics Dot Collection – 11 Piece Brush Set Pink. I love their brushes as I own their Wild Brush Set as well. I’ve been using those brushes daily ever since I got them. So when I had a chance of picking up some brushes again, I immediately selected this set. Let’s see how this set fared for me!
Price: INR 2899
Our adorable Dot Collection – 11 Piece Makeup Brush Sets are spot on! Featuring plush, cruelty-free face and eye cosmetic brushes with matching bristles and handles in a convenient hard, cylindrical storage case, it adds a touch of color and playfulness to your counter top or vanity. Multipurpose brushes include: angled liner, lip, flat eyeliner, angled shadow, small smudge, classic shadow, tapered shadow, classic foundation, angled blush, powder and deluxe fan (great for applying bronzer to the body). Available in pink, white and black.
Cruelty free synthetic brushes
My Experience with BH Cosmetics Dot Collection – 11 Piece Brush Set Pink:
These brushes come in a very cute pink packaging. They have tiny, dark pink polka dots and big golden dots all over the brush case. The combination of pink and gold looks so cute that I couldn’t resist buying it. This dot collection also has a black as well as white coloured set, similar to this one. But I chose this pink one because it complements my previous brushes from Bh Cosmetics.
This set has 11 brushes, each of which has a pale pink handle, gold detail and the brush is black with pale pink ends. There are two snap buttons to unbox the set. Each of the 11 brushes is wrapped in plastic, which I don’t intend to throw away. It’s much easier to store the brushes in their individual plastics. This way, they don’t get dust or anything on them. The brushes look and feel very good. The brushes are super soft and feel wonderful on the face. These brushes aren’t one bit harsh on the face or the eyes. These brushes are very silky to touch and to apply products. They don’t shed much and are very easy to clean.
Let’s review each brush separately now:
1. Deluxe Fan Brush: I was most excited about this brush, but when it came in the mail, it was disoriented. I was super sad looking at this brush. But nonetheless, it is very soft and applies highlighter very smoothly and easily.
2. Powder Brush: This is a medium dense brush, not super big. I like this brush and it’s nice to powder your face or brush away the bake under your eyes.
3. Angled Blush Brush: It’s a nice brush to use as a contour or blush brush. Again, very soft and dense bristles help to apply and blend products easily.
4. Classic Foundation Brush: I haven’t used this brush to blend foundation because the NYX sponge is way easier to use. I use it to apply the foundation on my face and neck area.
5. Tapered Eyeshadow Blending Brush: This is a medium fluffy brush that can be used to blend eyeshadows. It does a good job of dispersing the shadows to create a lovely ombre of shadows.
6. Classic Shadow Brush: This is, again, bent at a very weird angle. I don’t know how to use this brush, seriously. Maybe I’ll use it to diffuse some colours under my eyes.
7. Angled Shadow Brush: Easy to use it for lining your eyes with shadow or eye liner.
8. Small Smudge Brush: Nice brush to use on your lower lash line. This brush makes smoking out the shadow quite easy.
9. Flat Eyeliner Brush: Can’t really use it for eyeliner, but can be used to smoke the shadows well to create a grunge messy look.
10. Lip Brush: If you have thin lips then this is a perfect brush for applying lipsticks, liquid lipsticks and lip glosses without overdoing it. This brush helps to perfectly line and fill your lips with pigment.
11. Fine Liner Brush: This can be used as a lip brush or an eye brush because it is short and flat.
Summing up the pros and cons,
Pros of BH Cosmetics Dot Collection – 11 Piece Brush Set Pink:
• Affordable brushes
• Very good quality
• Super cute packaging
• Brushes are very soft and silky
• Brushes don’t shed and color doesn’t fade
• Good variety of brushes
• Travel-friendly, as they come in a case
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Handles are long enough
Cons of BH Cosmetics Dot Collection – 11 Piece Brush Set Pink:
• The case is slightly small to accommodate the huge fan brush.
IMBB Rating: 5/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase BH Cosmetics Dot Collection – 11 Piece Brush Set Pink?
Definitely a big yes! These brushes are so worth the money!
BH Cosmetics Dot Collection – 11 Piece Brush Set Pink Review Overall rating: 0 out of based on 0 reviews.